Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Facts

Hi   Three of the main topics discussed throughout the Bible are God's Love to mankind, mankind's response to God's Love, and the efforts of the devil to confuse and deceive mankind into responding incorrectly to God.  I hope to clear up some of the confusion by discussing some of the comments that I hear on TV and radio.  I am by training an Electrical Engineer, but I have preached and taught Scriptures at a nearby federal prison since 1976.  I thought for over 20 years that I had become a Christian when my aunt told me to go forward at age 9 to get saved and baptised.  When I did become a Christian at age 33, it was so different I thought everyone ought to know, and that is what I have been trying to do every since-- tell everyone!  If you continue to follow my blog, you will find that the pure Christian language has been changed so much by society through the years that it is hard to get the true meaning of Scriptures because of the changed word meanings.  This is a part of the devil trying to keep people confused since he was unable to keep the Bible from us.  Some may say that I am just being picky with words, but in Proverbs 30:5-6 the Scripture states, "Every Word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him. Add thou not unto His Words, lest He reprove thee, and thou be found a liar."  Only if we are teaching His pure Word will He back it up.  His pure Word is Christ, but if we add or change it in any way, it is then only our words.  We are supposed to be His ambassadors --- to only transfer His pure Word without change.  If an Ambassador changed any of a presidents words, the message would be invalid and would have no authority at all.  That is the way it is supposed to be with us, Christians, if we are sharing His pure Word, then it is Christ speaking through us.  If we change it in any way, it is us speaking and He will not back it up. 

Well, I will add more as I go along.  I just wanted to explain the importance of trying to be careful and making sure what we are preaching, teaching or sharing in any other way is pure and is Christ in and through us to others.  bybybyyb

No comments:

Post a Comment